Terms & Conditions
- PAYMENTS - A 20% deposit is required at the time of booking with the final balance due 28 days before travel. Payments can be made online by debit or credit card or bank transfer (in Euros).
GSM-Transfers will send a written confirmation of the details regarding the booking by email. When a booking is made by telephone, we will confirm by email.
All bookings are subject to and the client accepts GSM-Transfers terms and conditions.
Any payments made for winter 2022/23 are fully refundable under our Covid19 clauses detailed in point 20 at the bottom of these T&Cs, for any cancellations that are outside the scope of Covid, then our usual T&Cs stated below override the Covid19 clauses.
- Where two or more people are included on the same booking, the person purchasing the booking shall be deemed to be acting as an authorized agent (LEAD NAME) Accepting GSM-Transfers terms and conditions on behalf of all the other passengers.
- CANCELLATIONS - Made up to 4 weeks before travel will be refunded in full less an admin charge of €50. Four weeks to two days before travel 50% of the full transfer price will be refunded. Cancellations within 48hrs of the transfer date/time will be charged in full and no refund given. All cancellations MUST be notified by email from the client and subsequently confirmed by GSM-Transfers.
- The DESTINATION and pickup address on your confirmation email are the address to which you will be delivered and picked up. Any changes to this must be made 5 days before travel by email.
- CHILDREN – If travelling with children or infants, please note that child or booster seats are available upon request. It is the responsibility of the client to give GSM-Transfers notice at the time of booking to ensure availability. We will not be held liable if a transfer cannot be completed due to failure to notify us.
- LUGGAGE - Clients are limited to 3 items of baggage per person including snowboard/ski bag, /boot bag and one suitcase/holdall. Any excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking. In the event of clients having excess baggage GSM-Transfers reserve the right to refuse to transport the items. All property and baggage carried in our vehicle is done so at the owners’ risk and no responsibility can be accepted by GSM-Transfers for loss or damage.
- GSM-Transfers reserves the right (and delegates to its employees the right) to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of ALCOHOL OR DRUGS and/or whose behaviour is considered a threat to the driver, the vehicle or any other passengers.
- Any DAMAGE caused to the vehicle (either internal or external) must be paid for by the client or offending passenger at the time of the relevant incident.
- Passengers who SOIL the inside of the vehicle shall be liable to pay a cleaning charge of a minimum €150, which is payable immediately to the driver. Failure to pay will mean GSM-Transfers shall cancel any outstanding transfers for the passenger(s) and shall be entitled to take the relevant legal action to recover all cleaning costs for the vehicle and any legal fees incurred.
- SMOKING AND DRINKING of alcohol in any of the vehicles is strictly forbidden under French Law.
- GSM-Transfers agrees to keep all PERSONAL INFORMATION, including contact details supplied by the client confidential and not to disclose these to anyone, other than for the purpose of completing the transfer. GSM-Transfers may only disclose the information if required by a court of law, any Government, banking, taxation or other regulatory body.
- FLIGHT DELAYS or re-schedules of over 3 hours shall be deemed as a cancelled transfer without the requisite notice period and a new booking made at full charge unless otherwise agreed by GSM-Transfers
- MISSED FLIGHTS - In the event that a client or member of their group is forced to miss the relevant transfer as a result of a missed flight, flight delay or a flight cancellation, GSM-Transfers will assist with any alternative arrangements and attempt to accommodate any new requirements. In any event GSM-Transfers shall provide documentation to assist with any travel insurance claim to be made by the client and/or member of their group.
- We understand that some FLIGHT DELAYS and diversions are beyond the control of our clients and will therefore wait for up to 2 hours after the scheduled arrival time for the transfer to commence at no extra charge. However, as a responsible and professional transfer company we have a responsibility to make sure all our drivers remain within their permitted driving/working hours and reserve the right to charge a waiting period for any delays longer than 2 hours (to cover driver wages and parking charges). This is €50 per hour or part thereof. Please remember it is not GSM-Transfer fault if your flight is delayed or diverted, it is the fault of your previous carrier. Any delays of over 3 hours may be deemed as a no show/cancelled transfer. Please see item 12.
- FORCE MAJEURE; GSM-Transfers will use every reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle arrives on time to begin the transfer and that it reaches its destination in a timely manner. GSM-Transfers will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes beyond its control. For example, accidents to the vehicle, vehicle breakdown, restricted access, exceptional &/or severe weather conditions, compliance with police requests, vandalism or terrorism, unforeseen traffic delays, industrial action by third parties, any circumstance that affects passenger safety.
- GSM-Transfers reserves the right to SUB-CONTRACT/OUT-SOURCE any bookings to other licensed transport companies (approved by GSM-Transfers) to carry out a client’s journey. When travelling with such company please be aware that there may be variations in operating terms and conditions of that company to the provisions of these terms and conditions and accordingly GSM-Transfers only acts as an agent for that company, any liability shall be limited to travel on services provided by GSM-Transfers.
- GSM-Transfers shall only be liable for any reasonable and foreseeable losses directly out of breach in contract, in such cases our LIABILITY shall be limited to the total cost of the transfer.
- STOPS – Requests to stop the vehicle en-route to your destination for shopping or other non-essential items are entirely at the drivers’ discretion and will be charged at a minimum charge of €50, additional time is charged at €50 per hour or part thereof, this must be paid to the driver at the time of the stop.
- French law governs these terms and conditions.
- COVID19 – Any payments made in advance for bookings for winter 2021/22 are fully refundable as set out below Our 'Covid Promise' offers a quick and easy refund of your deposit & balance payments, should circumstances change due to Covid19.
Winter 2022/23 we are taking reduced deposits of just 20% of the total cost of your return transfers. The balance of your Airport Transfer is then due 28 days prior to your holiday’s arrival date.
We understand that our clients are looking for total flexibility and transparency, which is why should your holiday be cancelled for any of the reasons stated below, any monies paid will be refunded in full:
1) If the FCO (UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office, or equivalent in your country of residence) advise against travel (including non-essential travel) to France.
2) If France has closed its borders or is otherwise denying entry to foreign visitors.
Please note: the above Covid-19 related reasons must be in place at the time that your booking is due to take place and it must affect the travel arrangements you have made with us.
**If you or someone in your group/family are suffering from Covid19 when you are due to travel or have had a recent positive test result that prevents you from travelling. You should claim from your own travel insurance policy, our refund policy detailed above WILL NOT apply ** If you or any of your group have tested positive for Covid19 within the 14 days prior to travel you must inform GSM Transfers prior to arrival.